torstai 5. toukokuuta 2016

Just because I can

Today has been so so... hard...satisfying... teaching..and again hard.

I went with my mother in law 81 years, to see her sister. I think, that she´s almost 90 years. As  drove there, I was kind of stressed. I had to take my man´s car. That´s a small (cute) car without air condition and with clutch.

Today was hot day and I had to drive nearly 300km. Also, I had to make room for walker that she uses. Pit stops in some stores and one cemetery. I mean, so much to do, not just driving. And she has been a bit sick, so I was worrying how she can handle this trip.

Few times we lost our way, cause she just didnt remember the way,

I was, have to admit, time to time..frustrated.

But when we got to her sisters house and they saw each other...wow. How happy those women were! How much they have seen... it was so adorable, when they walked in a row with their walkers... I couldnt help, I smiled a bit. Then I just sat there with them and listened. They knew, that they had become old. I could not said nothing to that, because I knew..they know..that´s a fact. And getting older gives more challenges for living. Moving, eating..simple things.

This sister said: live now, we all are going to be old one day. You have to enjoy your life and do things...because the fact is...in this age..you cant. You just sit and wait..you know what. I knew.

I looked those women in new way...they have lived a long life. They have been young, too. Time get´s everyone of us... I have to do, what I want now..because I can.
There´s nothing wrong in my health, so if I want to do something..I do it. Cause I can. There will be day, I hope, that I will sit next to kitchen table and just wait... getting old ain´t too easy..it can be tough thing to admit my own limits..things that I use to do... I cant. I have to ask help all the time and I hate that. You know, what I mean? 

I´m not there yet...I just have to celebrate life now and worry tomorrow. What ever I do know, mistakes, things, learning... I can remember those next to that table...maybe. If my memory works. If not, I´m maybe in my own world.

But now... I´m not so old as I thought. I can see that now! Thanks to those two ladies...

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about not too old funnyKuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about not too old funny


Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about not too old funny


Dream, live and love!

with love
Maarit

3 kommenttia:

  1. It sounds like you had a challenging time... it's so good that you learned something from the trip xox... I know that the older I get the more I realize that inside I still feel very young.. time passes, it is a way of life, enjoy each day xox

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh it was... I learned a lot!! Sometimes, even young people...feels old inside--like giving up with passion and dreams. We dont :) Life is such a crazy train!!! xooxox

      Poista
  2. Welcome

    Do you need a loan?

    Welcome to Mr Michael David Loan Company...we issued any type of loans to
    Applicant who is in need of an urgent loan financial assistance and to whom the bank denied them from having credit and we are legally backed by the government. I must tell you,That in this company we give maximum satisfaction you can ever desire. All that is required of you as a borrower is genuine
    information about yourself, if you are interested in our ads.

    Compose a new message Contact us via Email....michaeldavid364@gmail.com


    Company name: Michael David Loan Company Ltd

    FILL THE BORROWER INFORMATION

    Name:.......................

    Country:...................

    State:........................

    City:............................

    Address:...................

    Loan amount:...................

    Age:...................................

    Sex:...................................

    Occupation:......................

    Loan Duration:.................

    Monthly Income:..............

    Mobile Phone Number:........

    Office Number:..................

    E_mail Address........................

    Contact us for more info: michaeldavid364@gmail.com

    Thanks


    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)