torstai 28. huhtikuuta 2016

good enough?

I started new blog ,again, and now I have been written it often. This blog is always my way of think and deal things. That other is (again) about beauty and stuff.

But why I have started and quit so many times about that issue? I really didn t knew. I mean, I do love those subject and I know something about those, too. But keeping a blog? That was hard for me.
In home, it so easy to talk about those, and give advises to my friends.

Reason: I didnt trust me enough. I didnt feel, like I´m even near to be able to write about beauty. Because...I´m not beautiful enough. I´m old. And I´m my mind: not right shape by my body.

So...I didnt really think of those, but those were in my head anyway.

I kind of shoot a torpedo to my trying. Not good enough.

Funny thought, I´m brave enough to write here about all that has happen in my past, but about fashion? I was in lock.

Self image is in so deep, I see.. and it really can get your way to do what you would love to do.

Now.. as I sit here.. with great back pain...(because I didnt stretch after training) I need to take a another view to me. Am I good enough? Do I have something to say there? And how much does my thinking limit my doings.
Oh yes, there´s also one thing more...my friend from past. Let´s just say, I wasnt good enough as I was. Or how I wanted to put myself, when we went out. That could be one reason, too... yes, it is one strong reason.

I thought that I was getting over it..but... now I realize that I´m not over it, yet. I´m gonna fight against those thoughts.

I just need to bring me here and now. To trust me...with this. Why on earth it is so hard! Maybe I just have to break my comfort zone there too! It is easier to brake it while training.. silly? Yes.

With all this that I have wrote now..I did some thinking at the same time. I wrote as I felt, so if this is confusing.. I just hope that you got my point?
That is, how much we can be our way to do what we love. I know, that my head was (is) in my way and I need to change it.


Cause every time, that I start that kind of blog.. I feel joy and sorrow at the same time.
I want feel more that joy... not sorrow, because I think: I´m not good enough to write this....

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about self image


with huge love
Maarit

3 kommenttia:

  1. Maarit, I think we need to learn that we are good enough... no one should judge us... we need to stop judging ourselves... I haven't had a moment to check out your other blog, I will try to do that this weekend... I am glad to see you writing here. I barely have enough time to keep up with one blog... let alone two xox

    VastaaPoista
  2. Welcome

    Do you need a loan?

    Welcome to Mr Michael David Loan Company...we issued any type of loans to
    Applicant who is in need of an urgent loan financial assistance and to whom the bank denied them from having credit and we are legally backed by the government. I must tell you,That in this company we give maximum satisfaction you can ever desire. All that is required of you as a borrower is genuine
    information about yourself, if you are interested in our ads.

    Compose a new message Contact us via Email....michaeldavid364@gmail.com


    Company name: Michael David Loan Company Ltd

    FILL THE BORROWER INFORMATION

    Name:.......................

    Country:...................

    State:........................

    City:............................

    Address:...................

    Loan amount:...................

    Age:...................................

    Sex:...................................

    Occupation:......................

    Loan Duration:.................

    Monthly Income:..............

    Mobile Phone Number:........

    Office Number:..................

    E_mail Address........................

    Contact us for more info: michaeldavid364@gmail.com

    Thanks


    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)