tiistai 9. helmikuuta 2016

trying to balance my life

Hello, time to start this day. Cup of coffee and rainy day. That´s ok! Since last writing..was it yesterday? Or day before that...anyway, I was totally finito mentally. I havent been so tired..well..Can´t remember. Yesterday (yep, last writing was day before that) I started to clean home. I mean, all the way.
My legs felt heavy, but I needed to sort of clean my mind at the same.
I got a bit worried in day time, when I was walking...Usually that´s a relaxing- time for me. Yesterday...my heart was beating so fast...and I was feeling like a bug in tar!

Too much everything...was too much.

So, I started to clean. I put some my favorite music and started. Trust me, those kittens are making real mess! But you know! Two kittens left yesterday, so all is left is our family now. I cant even begin to tell, how relief I am! Now it´s "only" two kittens (yep, kept two...) 2 big cat´s and 2 dogs. :D Thankfully we have a big house.....

One picture really can tell the whole story.. :D


Now.... today... I´m trying to reset my mind. All those negative and angry thoughts, that are hurting me..well, those are real things, but my attitude. Can I make it better? And yes, I can. I need to work on that. Need to give some mercy for me.....

Image result for quotes about pirates of the caribbean

This quote is one of my favorite. So true... 

Back to more me, more positive person. It won´t happen over night, but I´m starting now. Step by step. Funny, that training your body is much easier that working with your mind. That´s a hard work!

And Launna, thank you for being there. I know, I havent been too active lately..but you are in my thoughts!! 

with love
Maarit


2 kommenttia:

  1. Awe thank you Maarit... I know you will be around when you can, you have a great deal of stuff on your plate these days... take care of yourself first. I am happy to hear you were able to find homes for the other kittens xox

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :) of course Launna. I want you to know, that still here! Thank you for understanding. I will come back and be more active, hoping soon. Just have to give some time to heal.. xoxox

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)