tiistai 5. tammikuuta 2016

wowhou, cold!!

Oh boy, two days it came: cold air! I´m so happy about that! Really, I am. I know, that there´s so much people, who dont like this..but... I do! :) I love to put some real warm clothes, and go to extreme! Looking like Eskimo, feeling like Polar Bear :D.

I went to walk hour ago, and trust me..I had so much clothes on. No cold, but no hot.. With wind, I think that it´s closer 30 degrees.

Here´s some pictures from my day:


I put thin on Instagram, in that lower left..can you see that small rainbow? With phone I coulnt take so good picture about that. But there it was.









Nature is beautiful.... 

with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Maarit, I'm glad you enjoy the cooler weather.. I don't mind it when I'm dressed right. I just don't like ice... have a great week xox

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Launna, thank you:) Me too, that ice...well, that I could skip;) Have a great week, too! xoxo

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)