keskiviikko 2. joulukuuta 2015

On my way to gym

I'm sitting here with my coffee and soon I'm going to the gym. I have thought, what to write, because here in Finland... Well, our both political situation and some of those who came to seek for help from other countries...are causing problems. 

Let's just say, that our way to treat women are different and in sex no means no. Different cultures are facing things that are new. 

But, I don't write about that, nor our political mess.

I want to write about those small things, or bigger also, positive things. 

Our cat, oldest, my queen Veera had babies! Five beautiful litttle ones. I mean...too cute!! I just want to be there and listen.. Small noises..small baby's..oh wow. There is one grey, and I'm calling him (i think he is he) the Great grey. Like Gandalf in Lord of the rings. That one is going to stay here, others will find..or actually we will look for them a good home. But now those are 2days old..
New life here in our home! 
And I have to say, that makes me even more believing the magic of Christmas!

In this year I'm more and more feeling it. Normally I'm not so excited about this time. 
That's because there was time, when Christmas wasn't so happy time for me. 

Now... I have all I need. I mean... I already have that magic here, at home! My family. I can't ask for more. I'm so grateful.... 

Now I have to go to gym, but here's some small cute things..and that Great Grey ;)

                                                With love 
                                                  Maarit


3 kommenttia:

  1. I hope you fun working out... I injured my leg, once it is healed I will definitely be starting strength training. My injury is because my glutes were not strong enough xox ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, I´m so sorry to hear that Launna... I´m hoping, that you will get it well soon. That´s not fun... heal yourself with time and then you are so ready to lift weights! ;)xox

      Poista
    2. Oh, I´m so sorry to hear that Launna... I´m hoping, that you will get it well soon. That´s not fun... heal yourself with time and then you are so ready to lift weights! ;)xox

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)