keskiviikko 15. heinäkuuta 2015

steps ahead: casting

Wow, time has gone so fast.... I took a break from everything, too much was going on. I needed to think, where I am going and why I am doing the things I do. Also, in home was quite hectic, as it is in summers. Still is till Fall, but taking my time here :)

So, what has happen since last time? So much.... I have been working a lot in movie world earlier, but not in a long time.

Few days ago I sat in computer, in FB and I saw this notification from Finnish Casting: wanted actors in one long movie. I thought few seconds and it was funny: it felt so right! So, I fill that application and I knew, that there will be hundreds to seek those roles. I really didnt believe that I had a chance.....

Then, at night I receive email.....Invite to a screen test !!!! Wow.... *we want to test you to one role.....You know, reading that....wow! I had to check that it really came to right person.... :D

Yesterday that producer called and in next Friday......I´m going to front of camera, to read my lines. That sound, still. so funny to me. I mean...me? Going? Really? That is one of my dreams....

But, if I dont get that part...of course I will be sad a moment, but then again...I´m proud: 400 applied that role and 10% are going to screen test. So, I have done something right anyway!



Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about believe in your dreams Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about believe in your dreams


This sounds funny, but now I need to read my lines and learn them.. :)
Actually, that sounds right!

with love 
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Good luck with your audition Maarit... it is definitely something to be proud of just being chosen ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear Launna <3 It is, isnt it? :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)