keskiviikko 24. kesäkuuta 2015

reborn

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about reborn

First, I was thinking to ask that question: Can one reborn while he/ she is alive? Then I realize that I know that answer already: Yes. Yes, one can reborn in so many ways. 

In past I have reborn in so many times, so many ways... That,..I realize now. It took so many years for me to get it. 

All those things that I have gone through.. all mess I have been in... after the storm, I was born again. Every mistake, every stupid thing that I have done...I died a bit, so I can reborn and be more wiser. I didnt know that then... no. I just did things, that I´m  not proud of... I treated me poorly. I took me to situations, that were dangerous... maybe...I played with fire and for me, it´s a miracle that I didnt burn. 

Past is past, I cant do a damn thing to change it. Nor would I, if I had a change? Probably not. But, keyword is: it is past. I´m not that girl anymore, not that little girl...she was lost. 

I did die, and rise again. 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about the rockBut you know.... I´m doing that again! I am. I´m building me again, to be best me that I can. I want to see, how far can I go. I want to see, who I can be. I think, that I havent done that... well...ever? Not like this. 

When I was young, I did what others want. Now...I´m doing what I want. That´s my freedom. 
For the first time in my life... I dont have resistance, panic, someone who want´s to tell me what they think that I should do. This time it´s me. And I´m also counting on me. I answer..to me. 
That, I have to tell you, feels so good! 


First, I just did things. Without knowing nor thinking that it´s really me doing this. Yesterday... I started to think that more. I have work out hard last half year, I have shaped my body so much. And I didnt appreciate that too much. I didnt appreciate my hard work. Now, as I look back... wow, what a road! And that is still continue.... But.... Half year... in every week in gym 4 times, aerobic workout 4 times... every day, on my diet. I have been tired, oh yes... I have. Still, my hunger is so great that I cant stop until I´m there where I want to be: better me. 

I have lost so much kilos, so much centimeters and yes, I have get muscles. Before, I was just dreaming about this... and all the time tools were front of me... It was my old way of thinking saying to me: others can, you cant. And I believed. I was assigned. 

I packed my old clothes and put those in basement because those were too tight. I never though that I will fit in those again... but now!!! Those are big! 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about the rock

This journey is very important to me, not just because I want to look better. It´s more like I´m doing things that I couldnt believe 10 years ago, that I´m doing these...
It´s important for me becaue I can do... you know? I´m winning my old way of thinking here. And that feels good!

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about you against you   

:) with love
Maarit



6 kommenttia:

  1. I love that last quote Maarit... I think we are continually growing and changing... sometimes it is really tough. You have been doing wonderful with your workouts... I need you to kick my butt girl ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Launna, I´m on my way!!! ;) How about some coffee, too? Thank you dear friend...Means a lot..I mean that from the bottom of my heart! xoxo

      Poista
  2. hi dear l following back :)

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hello, fabulous, inspiring post. The quotes are wonderful and thought provoking.

    Your thought on rebirth is unique. Discipline and desire are deadly combination for success in anything. Most of the time we fail because we don't have these qualities.

    You know Hindus believe in rebirth.

    Best wishes

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hello Joseph, and thank you for your wise words. And thank you for you comment! Makes me even stronger... My fire and desire are growing all the time. I actually did knew...just have forgot it. That I need to read more. Interesting way of thinking!!!

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)