tiistai 16. kesäkuuta 2015

Longest week for a long time

Last week and a half has felt like a year. Long year... Now, finally, it seems that things are going to be easier. This is the first morning..ok, afternoon ;) that I have chance to take real slow. It´s 1pm and I´m still in my pajamas! Just ate oatmeal, and now coffee with writing. I actually woke hour ago...

Gosh, I have missed writing! Let me tell you, I found some new capabilities of me during this ride! I learned to stand up for me. I learned to say, what I think. Also, I learned to be more humble in front of different things. And..I learned, how I love this family of mine.

I have witness healing, power of love... also, how cruel can some people can be. Those, who you didnt think that understand: they did. Those, who you thought that will understand.. didnt.

Now, I´m standing in a stronger ground. I know, that there will be challenges in life, that´s a way of life. But after storms there will be sun again.

So, here I am. Drinking coffee and thinking. One of our dogs next to me and others sleeping somewhere. Peace...

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about sun after stormKuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about sun after storm

Something about my program:
As I started my diet and workout half years ago, I have lost so much both kilos and centimeters. I truly have. In pictures I can see that, also others can see that. I´m both happy and... not. Why? I have been mad for me. Why did I put that weight at the beginning! Yep, my ankle was broken and I couldnt walk in half years... There´s a reason. But I´m doing something now! And I´m not appreciating results too well..... That, I have to change.

From mirror I dont see the woman that I am now, I see that who I was. That, who I didnt wanted to see. Maybe, I need (and I do) see the woman that I am now. I have worked hard enough, and yes...I can see even good muscles there ;) My body has shaped up. Now I´m in same spot that I was before I hurt my ankle, but yet... different from mirror. I have shoulders, with muscle. My frames are way different than before. My back is really different...there´s muscle, not fat!

Sometimes it´s hard to see results, for me at least.. so, my next goal with me is: appreciate what you have done! Be proud, be grateful... be kind to yourself. 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle appreciate youKuvahaun tulos haulle appreciate you

Yes, you: You are awesome! <3

with love
Maarit


4 kommenttia:

  1. Maarit... we definitely have to be grateful for where we are... you have certainly worked hard to get to where you are today... you inspire me xox

    Maarit, I had a date last night, he's sweet, kind and caring... we want to see each other more, I'll let you know how it goes ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh Launna, sooo happy for you!!!!! <3 You definitely are worth every drop of love... xox

      Poista
  2. Hi dear! Very interesting post! Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, G+,
    Instagram? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you
    kiss

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)