perjantai 5. kesäkuuta 2015

Appreciating this moment

How did this happen? So busy all the time... Time goes so fast! 

Yesterday, my mother in law had a stroke. My husband, her son, went to meet her before work. She was in bad shape... so, of course to ambulance and hospital. Now, we dont know, what will happen and what the future will bring. Can she walk, talk... we dont know. 

Just in last Monday we spent so great day with her: we went shopping. Had a good time....
Then...stroke. Woop, so fast thing change. 

First, I was in shock. Then... I knew... this moment here...it´s now. I´m healthy. I can do things to help me stay like that. I can walk. I can talk..... 

I came from walk minute ago. First I was busy to just go and I looked my watch. Then I started to look around... blue sky...beautiful! White clouds travelling... birds are busy... air is fresh...All good!

I have my fears, as everybody. Those small fears, that are not big, maybe..but keeps you in one place. In summer I have this one big fear: bees. Yep.... I need to let it go. It is keeping me for enjoying my summer. That´s stupid! 

We really cant be sure about tomorrow, nor today. Never cant be too sure, what will happen next. Next moment is not promised! 

So.... as I go to gym next...I shall enjoy simply because I can. And when my family is home and all pack is complete.. I shall appreciate it. Every breath, every word..every bird. Time to live with every sense! No matter do I sit at home or am I outside. Every moment is precious, even time can make it feel sometimes little boring. I´m still here, alive. I have that gift, gift of life. And...that is something to appreciate for!

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about appreciating lifeKuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about appreciating life 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about appreciating life

with love
Maarit

3 kommenttia:

  1. Maarit.. I hope your mother in law will be okay... a stroke is so scary... my grandmother had one many years ago... it happens so quickly. I'm grateful that I'm exercising and eating much better... sending prayers your way xox ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear Launna, means a lot! It is so quickly thing to happen... Me too, taking care of our self...if there´s even small chance to stay healthy! xox <3

      Poista
  2. I actually like your post, the truth in which Creme Del Mar the internet site is a tiny bit diverse helps make it so helpful, I actually get fed up of finding the similar old tedious recycled stuff almost all of the time.I have wanted to write about something like this on my webpage and this has given me an idea. Cheers.I think that is an appealing point, it made me think a bit. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/creme-del-mar/

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)