sunnuntai 10. toukokuuta 2015

To my Mom

Today is the Mothers day
and I do miss you every way.
Dear mom, you are my hero still.

What ever you did, how hard it was
you were there to keep me touch
Because of you, I am 
happy.

Your example of doing things
those has given me my wings.
Your strength is in me
that wont never leave.

Even thought you have past away
your spirit is here to stay. 

What I´m trying to say here:
Thank you and forever I love thee,
My Mother, my guide. 


To every mother in the earth: Happy Mothers day!



with love
Maarit



5 kommenttia:

  1. Awe Maarit... this was a beautiful and touching tribute to your mom... I'm sure she's extremely proud of you ♡♡♡ xox

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your mother would have loved this poem. Stay strong.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. What more can I say, than: thank you.. I will stay strong :)

      Poista
  3. Your mother would have loved this poem. Stay strong.

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)