sunnuntai 31. toukokuuta 2015

something about blogging


Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about bloggers

I love it. I do. This is my space, my time..time to be me. Time to be with you.

When I started to write this blog, I went to this form and asked: how can I get lot´s of followers?
One man answered well: why dont make more friends..?

Good point. And so I have! At the beginning I hoped to make money with this. Yes, I´m honest here... that was my goal at first. My dream...to make money with my dream: writing. But as time went by...I realized that this blog...this is more like my getaway. My safe line. So I didnt go out there to find more followers, I found friends. And for me, that´s more important.

I will get my dream, but that writing is for book.


Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about writingKuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about writing




So thank you my friends, that you are here with me

with love
Maarit

3 kommenttia:

  1. Amazing post my dear <3 !
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. How did I miss this blog... I'm glad you and I became friends through blogging... ♡♡♡ xox

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)