keskiviikko 6. toukokuuta 2015

accept this moment and yet, keep on dreaming

By accepting this very moment, right now, you are here. You are wake and living the moment as it is. By that, there´s so much that you can do now... or just enjoy the moment.

That´s not easy. I have tried to do that more and more now. Accepting this moment as it is, cause that´s the real thing! I´m alive now, I´m here now. I can make decisions more and follow my heart.

Only thing that is hard...yes, being here :). My mind wonders is past often..or goes to future... forgetting this moment. Like wanting to skip this and fast forward to some thing, that has not even happen yet. Not sure, that it´s gonna even happen.

As I write now, I try to be totally here. I breath (that´s a good help, to listen you self breathing) and write. I accept this moment... (ok, my mind want´s to wonder.. I need to do this and that soon..)
But in this very moment... my fingers are in laptop, dancing and writing.. one of my dogs is sleeping next to me. In other sofa is two cats, sleeping... it´s raining hard. The roof is making it´s music with raindrops...I´m here, now.
Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about accepting this momentKuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about accepting this moment




There´s a gold in this moment. By understanding and believing in this moment... you can learn to make the best of it. If this is my life now (and it is) making best of it is real power...

Of course one has to think about the future, things around you... there´s bills to pay, life around us... things to plan.. but being here during day is great, too :)


I do believe also dreaming. I dream a lot. In my dreams, I can go places that I have not been, be that person, that I want to be... and by that set my goals. And yes, sometimes human mind needs just relax.. dream...

Funny, I just wrote about being here now and now? About dreaming :D. But... those two goes together well. I dont think that there´s only one right way to live.. there are so much in human mind, that is going on. The catch is to realize, what thought are hurting us, keeping us in still..and what are moving us forward.
Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about dreaming

I know, there´s so much to learn still and I´m just starting to realize these things.. I hope You understand, what I am meaning. This is new, exiting road for me. That dreaming-part is easy, but accepting... wondering mind. I´m learning!

Now I need to accept that fact, that I have to go to store. And yes, there´s downpour so I´m gonna be wet. 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about acceptance

with love
Maarit


2 kommenttia:

  1. Accepting here and now helps us to move on... I work on that daily... It's not easy as you know but it's what we have to do.... xox ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. <3 Oh Launna, it is! Funny, that we truly need to work on that...and for example, animals are doing all the time. They are wise! :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)