maanantai 13. huhtikuuta 2015

she is me

There´s a mirror in the wall
deep, dark sight for sure.
I´m afraid pass by
I really dont know, why.

Still I´m curious,
who is that woman so furious?
Eyes are on fire
smile, with desire.

Full of live
even in deepest nights.
Maybe hiding something
passion, can not be denied!

Who is she, the woman in my mirror?
Who is she, on my pillow?
I think I know her....
Long lost friend

She is me.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about finding yourself

with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. This is a deep poem Maarit... I think a lot of women don't know themselves and it is a process... it takes some of us a little time to learn who we are xox

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. <3 It is, and finding ourself is such a hard work, but worth it :) xoxo

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)