maanantai 27. huhtikuuta 2015

only positive things

Sometimes it´s easy to forget, what is good in our life. In this post I´m gonna write down those things, that are good. Maybe just to remind myself? And so I remember to be grateful, too. Ok, here I go:

  • Family, my man
  • Home
  • Our pets 
  • Food. I can eat....
  • I won panic disorder
  • I´m stronger
  • I have a car (that was my dream, when I was so down with panic)
  • Health, I can walk, breath, talk, breath...
  • Dont have too much money, but enough to have some treats, too.
  • Love
  • I can train again
  • And I´m making results in that
  • Nature
  • I can say no
  • Also, saying yes is more easier in need
  • After hard life I´m home
  • After hard life I´m alive
  • Blogging and people from blogs
  • Writing
  • To be able to say "I can"
  • No wars here
  • Still, I would love to help those, who suffer
  • To be able to understand
  • To know, I´m not perfect and never will be
  • Peace with my past
  • Still so much to do
  • Dreams, and to be able to go after those

I know, that there´s so much more! But as I started to think, my mind went a bit black :D Sometimes too much thinking ain´t good... But. I have so much to be grateful to. Of course there´s some things, that I need to do, face, fight..but I need to remember that fact, that I have won so much already! Those things, that I wrote...those were only dream to me about 15years ago. I never thought that I could be here, where I am now. I lost hope..... I did. Then...I found it again. And here I am. 

Never, ever loose hope!!!
Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about never lose hope


Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about never lose hope

with love
Maarit

4 kommenttia:

  1. You are right Maarit there is so much to be grateful for.. I too feel blessed... even with tough challenges ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. <3 Sometimes it´s too easy to skip thinking about those good things...xoxo

      Poista
  2. This is wonderful, uplifting post. We take so many things for granted and forget to be thankful for. I'm not sure what panic disorder is, could be something familliar to what I have, but I'm really glad to read you're doing better and better now, and have battled that thing successfully.
    I myself am going to weekly meeting of multigenerational ''words' club''. At the beginning of our session we always express our gratness of something good that happend to us in the past week and share that experience with each other. It's really not much, but it reminds you of how even small things can be great in the eye of beholder. It's the way we share possitive energy, and even if the day doesn't start the best way, this ''word club'' always fills you with helthy ways and power to achieve goals. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, thank you for sharing this here. I´m so happy, that you have found a place, people around you..who will help to stay positive. To be able to see those good things.. that´s big thing! That sounds like perfect way to start a week... maybe, I should do that here, too. Thank you so much for visiting here :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)