perjantai 13. maaliskuuta 2015

It´s a thriller

You know that song, from Michael Jackson? Thriller? That´s so awesome video and song. Also, that could be the true nature of human kind, we all are animals after all... ;) And I mean that in a good way.

But, this project me, is all about finding me. And if I can bring something good whole working...good.

But I have to be honest. There´s a beast inside of me. That comes out, when I see (or I THINK) someone´s using me...or wanting to. Telling me something, that yes, I want to hear, but at the same time... there´s only one coal, Then, it´s game-time.
When I was young, I wasnt the player..I was the game. And I told long ago, I dont like it anymore. Yet...my defence is so strong, that the game will come out..when it thinks that I am in danger of being played. Woh, do you get that? Hard to explain with sense.

I believe, that inside of everyone is their own thriller, in one form or another. Key word is...how to controll it?

I have tried... Now, I need to try harder. I really do. I can be ass... Thank God, I´m not the only one.

So, now... My goal is: forgot the game and be strong enought to just live my life. Without hurting or being hurted. Ok, that could be impossible...but. Taking it differently. Yes.

If one had lived life, so strongly and in the edge of danger..it will show in some form today. In reaction.

If you say to someone, that in past...move on. That..is true and yet... those happening are shaping that one who´s gone throght those.... so, if you want to know someone...never contempt his/hers feelings. There could be very good reason, why he/she react the way he/she do. That´s one lesson, what is good to learn in early age.

More experience, more richness in life. But..also...more learning.

Ok.... time to hit the gym soon... I just came home, I drove long ride and just listened music, enjoyed the sun... Driving is, for me, one way to empty my mind. Today it was fast and loud. Tomorrow? Maybe slowly and softly.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about wolvesKuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about wolves


Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about wolves

Yes, I love those wolf- quotes :D

with love
Maarit


2 kommenttia:

  1. I love that last wolf quote about throwing you to the wolves and coming back leading the pack... that's me too Maarit ♡

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)