sunnuntai 15. maaliskuuta 2015

Becoming in my life

Like I told before, I´m in that place, where my past is not defining me anymore. My thoughts are more here and now, listening.. I´m free, finally! I dont know, what happen but something went it´s place and woop! I´m free....

This feeling is so...well, I can breath. I´m more stable than before. Also...a bit lost. Why? Because...I have more capacity to think forward, more capacity think, what I want and..more power to go after my dreams.
But you know, I have been so long... prisoner of my past (really without even noticing that) that it´s hard to be free? Not like I miss that burden, no, but... now...wow...I´m awake. And I know..I can do lot... Here´s my stepping stone: do what?

I suddenly find myself in so good place in life, that it was only a dream few years ago....now I stand here (ok, I sit now) and I truly see...world is open!
I think, that it´s the same feeling that what one of my cat´s have now..He´s going out at the very first time, and wow...such a big world! I feel same...

Empty head full of thought, that´s it. That´s how I feel :). At this age...never too late. I have said that before, now I believe it too.

So, sun is shining and I´m thinking what to do now. One line is good: make the rules and then break those.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about make the rules and break it


All about feeling. New feelings, new joy. Old feelings, becoming fresh. Lost and found. Breaking my own rules. Looking some new. Testing, wondering..finding. Life. 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about waking up in your lifeKuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about rising above




with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Being free to be who we are is the best Maarit... I wish we could learn it earlier in our lives but it comes with time... at least it comes ♡

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)