lauantai 21. helmikuuta 2015

have a nice day

I got it! It hit me, while I was walking little earlier. I was listening Bon Jovi´s song: have a nice day and by that I realize: have a nice day!

Most of my life I have been doing things, that I have thought...that are acceptable. Like everyone does...you know? "Normal" life.

I know, that I dont live like "I should be" and by that I mean, I dont go to work 9-5, have kids etc... I work at home, I have dogs and cats..my family.

And if/when I say that to someone new...they look me like I´m some sort of weird human being...

Now I know, what´s my next goal is! It´s me being strong enough to be able to say to those people: Have a nice day. And leave. That´s it. To be so strong, that I dont have to think, what they are thinking of me! :)

Life is just awesome, day by day one can learn more..be more stronger..wiser...create his/hers wisdom to live fully.. If you know everything, that could be so boring!

Ooh, if there's one thing I hang onto
That gets me through the night
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to
I'm gonna live my life

Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice
Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly
When the world gets in my face
I say, have a nice day
Have a nice day

Take a look around you, nothing's what it seems
We're living in the broken home of hopes and dreams
Let me be the first to shake a helping hand
Anybody brave enough to take a stand
I knocked on every door down every dead end street
Looking for forgiveness and what's left to believe?


That´s from song: Have a nice day by Bon Jovi




Kuvahaun tulos haulle quotes about be yourself


with love
Maarit

4 kommenttia:

  1. Maarit... not caring what other people comes with a our age and mostly our wisdom... frankly who really cares what other people think... I know I don't care more and more... I live my life the way I want to, you should live your life the way you want to... no on has the right to judge xox

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Launna, You are such a force to me...in a good way. Let´s rise above!!! xox :)

      Poista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. AVY, I´ll do! Simple line, big effect! Thank you <3

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)