sunnuntai 21. joulukuuta 2014

Christmas-time

This year is getting short, not too many days left. As I think this year...well, it went fast! There were up`s and downs. Thinking and doing.... Something started and...oh well, still doing those.
I have a bit hard time to write this, I left my laptop open for a minute and guess what |question mark| Yep, the whole system is gone wild! I cant get even that question mark now... Cat walked through keyboard and made some nice changes... That´s us, house full of life. And me learning more of computers.

Now I want to wish Merry Christmas to all of you, I think that it is time to focus at home, family and...cleaning. That is really part of this whole deal: Christmas-cleaning! Not big fun of it, but it does make one more festive mood, putting that X-mas tree and cleaning up. I could say, that is is tradition.

My Christmas card to you is my wish send that good, relaxed feeling to everybody:




Take is easy ;)

with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family Maarit... here is new goals started and attained in 2015 xox

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. xox thank you Launna, and to you and your family, too!! <3

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)