tiistai 9. joulukuuta 2014

burning that fat

Oh well, why I haven´t been writing lately? It´s simple: I started that new workout/food training in last week. My trainer http://www.protrainer.fi/ did program for me, and we continue this program next 6 months. Every week I will send info what I have done etc and he gives me feedback....

So, last days I have had a huge headache! Simply because withdrawal symptoms from sugar and from too much white flour.help to.. I knew..I did..I had ate too much of those. I actually knew that, but I needed quit.

Also big difference is the food, that I´m eating now. Pure food more, vegetables so much more! :D And schedule...workout, food....Takes a bit time to make those more like routines. But hey! I´m on my way for better me, and first and worst days are behind..... :) My body is getting use to it´s new way of live.

Still have semi headache, so dont mind about short text...it will get better soon! But I´m still here, I just wanted to tell you that...

I will write more and no, not about this diet! (not all the time;))

One thing I know: I´m NOT giving up on this. I WILL succeed. And: no pain, no gain. There´s more than one thing and that´s a good thing :) more is coming up!

Now, some green tea and relaxing. I´ll be back.... ;)

 


with love
Maarit

4 kommenttia:

  1. I'm proud of you for not giving up Maarit... I need to get back into that mindset... I'm SO grateful my course is over... yay... I can breathe and relax... then get ready for Christmas ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear Launna, and happy happy!! You did it :))) really relax now...Christmas is just around the corner :) <3

      Poista
  2. I love what you said about No pain, no gain. that is so simple and yet so true!
    I will pin that up on my wall about revisiting why you decide to do something in the first place :)
    Keep going! You are doing great...this is commendable..how far you have come...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh thank you so much!! Without doing something, really doing...no gain. :) It hurts sometimes,but in the end... something I need to do, for me :) Thank you so, for encouraging :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)