sunnuntai 9. marraskuuta 2014

time to tell about my day with photos

Walking in woods or quiet sand road is just pure enjoyment. I truly love to walk there, no matter how´s the weather. Fresh air, amazing fragrances....peace of mind. All that mother nature offers. To be able to see smaller things, big picture or just walk through your though´s. These pictures I have taken both yesterday and also today. Yesterday was snow, today fog. :) Changes fast this time of year...

But here:

Little gray day, still beautiful colors in trees..

Here´s still frost

Just before sun is setting..

Look at that soft sky!

Next day:

Warm and misty, I just love this view!

Like in fairy tail?

Have to say, that´s a new tree for me. I havent seen too much trees, where red, fluffy handcuffs are growing... have to keep my eyes on that tree! ;D

Behind our home...like from movie...

Someone could say, that grey, rainy weather is sooo boring. But I do think, that there´s beauty in there, too. Just need to look closer!

with love
Maarit

4 kommenttia:

  1. There is beauty in all weather even rain and fog... I'd love to go for a walk with you sometime if we can meet up Maarit... I think we'd have so much fun ♡

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Launna, I´d love that too!! Oh, maybe..one day? :) <3

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)