keskiviikko 5. marraskuuta 2014

just some images

I truly was hoping to write something, that makes some sort of sense. But now, I´m too relaxed and tired to do that! Tea with ginger in my hand, aromatic candle near...relaxing... cold outside, warm in..all good!

I took, just for fun, some selfie´s today. I havent sleep well in two, three nights because of the full moon. Also, our weather has been..well..not boring...oh well, kind of boring. Tomorrow is suppose to come some snow. Hoping so!

Also yesterday we went to this awesome lodge near by. It´s totally in the middle of no where, deep in woods. No lights, just fireplace, us, sausage and awesome lodge. And it was raining, heard the beating in roof. Perfect moment.

So, here´s pics about me, tired, our weather and fireplace.




Trust me, SOMETIMES pictures tells more than words.. :D like now.

Perfect moment

And weather in Finland.


So, good night all!

With love
Maarit

8 kommenttia:

  1. I think it is great that you are looking forward to the snow Maarit... I am not... lol . I love Canada but Nova Scotia's Winters are much too long for my liking... oh well, I will just bundle up more xox

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :D Oh Launna, I truly am looking for snow...let´s hope that it will come here...sending some warm weather there, ok? ; oxo

      Poista
  2. Lovely :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  3. aww how i wish we have snow in our country so that there will be something to look forward too ^^

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Sarah, snow is great! It´s just melted :/ Need to wait little longer ;)

      Poista
  4. Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts
    Instagram: Wajiha_Shakeel_Ahmed

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Wajiha, so much! Of course will follow :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)