keskiviikko 3. syyskuuta 2014

tired to be afraid

Do you ever have that feeling, that you strongest line around you is "I´m afraid, that...." I mean, some one is afraid that something goes broken, sooner or later. Or everything dosent work like clock work. Then that line sneaks in your head and soon you notice, that you will say"I´m afraid, that..." too?

I´m afraid for some things, yes. But lately I have noticed that I´m afraid thing that I was not.. earlier! Then, when you start to think about things more...you notice that you spend most of your time to being afraid of something! Worrying, stressing....killing yourself slowly.

I´m in that point, that my body really has tried to tell me this, it´s tired. Tired of being afraid every single thing. It needs to have some laughter-time!
This grown up life....full of obligations! Where´s all the fun? If this is something called being grown up...then I dont want it.

I want to be funny, crazy, do stupid things...I need to make mistakes. And not to take those too seriously! I want to sit in cliff, just to hang out..like I did when I was younger. I wanna swim in the middle of the night and not thinking, that this is ONLY for younger people. I wanna go somewhere, just to feel that I´m lost. I want to explore the forest, without hurry... without bigger reason.

I want to be me again.

I wanna have some fun.....

I do know, that I just cant do so 24/7. There´s thing to be need to done. But I dont want to worry so much, not anymore. Like Tom Oar said in Mountain Man: we ride that horse, when it comes. That is truly such a wise thing to say! He said it well..and more I think about that..more sense it makes!



Wise man :)



with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Maarit... you know what I did last week, I went to the playground with Valentina and I played on the swing... I felt so young, I am definitely doing that more often...

    I love that last quote... the more people tell me I cannot do something, the more I want to prove them wrong.... let's do it together... no more fear :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Launna, yes!!! Good thing to do :) I have been thinking that..swing! I just have to do that, too...but I dont have company..hmm, I go at night time :D

      You got it, deal! Let´s do it, no more fear <3 <3

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)