keskiviikko 17. syyskuuta 2014

on my way to morning jogging

Yes, I woke up little earlier today, thanks to our dogs. The girl is on heat, and....male...oh well, he´s lost he´s mind! Nature is talking, I guess. He´s keeping this noise all the time: squeaky toy. Loud one. And I know, I need to control myself, it isn´t easy for him..but! MY NERVES! :D Truly....

But, as I woke to that noise again I made some coffee. And then I realize that hey, I´m up and maybe I could go for morning jogging! Why is this so special for me? Because...I´m not morning person. Not even close! But I have dreamed lately about morning jogging...I did that long time ago: almost every morning 10km jog. So...I shall try.

Before I go, it´s all about getting ready..equipment sport. I´m in to that :D

First, of course, jogging clothes. Now it´s not too cold, so no hi tech is needed...just kidding,
technical clothing. Normal tracksuit is just fine. After that is my biggest work: tech.

First, Heart Rate Monitor. I like to see, where I´m going with my pulse..so I can get all benefit from my workout.
Then, I need to set up Sport Tracer. I like to store my jogging...and see, how much I run/walk. That´s because I want to to develop my condition.
Then, Spotify...of course. I have my own list of music, that makes me move soooo fast (I hope)
Yep, then...Belt back, sort of. There´s place for drinking bottle and phone.

Almost done! If I´m going to Nordic walk, I need to take poles with me. Today I cant, I have to take that male dog with me...if he could relax a bit.

Oh wow...so much work before I can go :D But without those...I do feel naked. And the plan is to stay there over hour and in woods... so..hoping to get some good exercise!



with love
Maarit

4 kommenttia:

  1. Congratulations on just getting up and going... I am working on having a morning walk/jog, getting it out of the way will ensure I get it then :) Have a great day Maarit :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear Launna <3 That, I have to say, was so awesome! :) Let´s do that our morning routine ;) You too, have a great day!

      Poista
  2. Really nice article, story, I don't know how to label it ( do I need ? - no, then I don't know why I am doing it ) ...I enjoyed!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I´m more than happy, that you enjoyed. That means so much to me :) I think, that my stuff is hard to label... I dont actually think, when I write. I just...write..

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)