lauantai 16. elokuuta 2014

can I just be

Can I just be
all you need?
Can I just be all
I need?
Can I just be me.

Can I be weak, too?
I´m strong, I know
Still missing that feeling..
letting all control to go.
Being strong is too tough job
being tough is too hard...
for time to time.

Can I just fall,
knowing that 
safety net is there.
Or do I need to keep my 
parachute..just in case?
I dont wanna.

For too long I have kept it in my sholders.
For too long I have been too alart.
Just...let´t me be safe.
Help me feel safe.
I dont wanna be afraid.

Can I just be...me?


with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. I want to be that way again... just be me and have someone that I feel safe being that way again... :-/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I understand you Launna...I totally do. Everyone needs to feel safe, if dont...have to be strong. And being strong all the time...oh well, you could come so tired....

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)