maanantai 9. kesäkuuta 2014

Hi there

Hi everybody!

I haven´t wrote here long time... First time in my life I have total block! I opened this page so many times and just looked that cursor... and could´nt write.

I feel that maybe now..it´s going away...slowly but surely! :)

I havent forgot this place, no. Just wanted to come and tell you that. I will be back!

That was so weard...I couldn´t even wrote that before... Woh.... So, total block?

I manage to write my book thought, but not in computer. Old fashion way: pen and paper!





Nothing to do with writing :D But, oh so true! ;)

see you soon
with love
Maarit

4 kommenttia:

  1. Blocks happen.. you will get your muse back Maarit ;-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi!
    sweet blog!
    do you follow each other??
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)