maanantai 16. kesäkuuta 2014

gone fishing

That´s something I truly enjoy to do. It´s been 2years since last time. Long, long time! We went usually every year, lakes, rivers, sea... But we have been too busy or just too lazy in past 2 years. Ok, painting the house etc. was hard work, but I sort of forgot that awesome feeling next to water... that silence sound that snare keeps..thinking, what bait to use.

That´s just so calming except when that bait is stuck in bottom of that lake.

Yesterday we went in local small river. It was hot day, dark clouds around but when it was shining...hot. I love to put my fisherwoman clothing on: all old army clothes. Truly made for outdoor action!

So, I sat in rock...just tossing with my snare, listened all sounds from nature.. just, wow.

Here, some pics:



I think that this pic says it all... :)


with love 
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. I am glad to hear you had a relaxing time... that is what life is about relaxing and seeing the beauty around us... :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. <3 It is just so, time to just stop and listen... :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)