perjantai 16. toukokuuta 2014

dreaming

I truly have let go for too serious myself and just letting my mind wonder. I haven´t dreamed for a long time! Not like this, that I use to dream :) Totally away from this routines etc.
Yes, of course I have dreamed...small..but somehow I made a block for bigger dreams. Maybe..I was trying to be too "total here and now" "Controlling  here my life".

So... Bora Bora <3 here I come, in my dreams :)










I truly, truly want to go there! I´m so in need for that :) I think that you can understand, why...those views..just, wow... :)

with love
Maarit

6 kommenttia:

  1. ahh I've always wanted to go to bora bora, it looks amazing!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow now you have me wanting to go to Bora Bora... what a tropical paradise... gorgeous :Maarit :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha Launna! Shall we go together? :)imagine..morning coffee there...

      Poista
  3. ah looks stunning.. I'd love to go there. I went to Cuba earlier this year and it was a dream come true.. always keep dreaming and someday your wishes will come true too x
    Emily Lavenders

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It looks, dosent it? Oh Cuba! Must been such a amazing place! You are so right: without dreaming there's no c hange even X

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)