torstai 8. toukokuuta 2014

Alive

Finally! Please dont mind, if this looks funny. I'm writing this with my new phone💗Samsung note3☺
0k, Alive. last 3 days has been so long! I got this aggressive stomach flu. I spent 2 days totally in toilet and belived that i dont make it. Last night still had high fever, 39C. But now! How good can coffee be! And how tasteful bread is!
I actually can look around and smile. Even thought that wasn't as dangerous as some illness, I still learned to appreciate my health and life a bit more.
During those 3 days there was no stress about little things , Just need to survive.

That is so helpless feeling, when your body makes you go to your knees and just hoping that you make it.

And now I could write little, too ! ☺One night sleep more and good, actually, better than new.

Also I wanted to come and see you all, missed you! ;)

Now, rest is best and see you soon

with love
Maarit

5 kommenttia:

  1. I am glad to hear you are feeling so much better... wow, I did not realize how sick you were :(

    You should have messaged me on FB .. I would have said a prayer for you and put out positive thoughts in the universe... I will do that for you anyway...

    Have a great weekend ahead... rest as much as you need and don't push yourself too hard :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Launna <3 Thank you so much...I actually tried to visit in FB but I think, that I was so tired...Couln´t lift a finger to write... Thank you dear, for your prayer and positive thoughts, those come in need :) I will do the same for you, always. You too, have a great weekend and see you soon again!

      Poista
  2. Glad you're feeling better, that sounded quite nasty.. Hopefully that stomach bug stays away! Also, adorable kitty :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear :) I truly hope so too! Not gonna miss that one :D that kitty is soooo Garfield! And so kind.... Reetu is his name, in English its like Freddie..just chilling :)

      Poista
    2. Thank you dear :) I truly hope so too! Not gonna miss that one :D that kitty is soooo Garfield! And so kind.... Reetu is his name, in English its like Freddie..just chilling :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)