maanantai 21. huhtikuuta 2014

telling it with photos

That time again ;). It´s so awesome weather here now! Sun, warm and top of that: Easter brake. It´s like whole Finland has woke from winter nap! :) So, here´s my Easter:

Yep, I look like a fly... ;) I bought those sunglasses from Florida, so those are like memories: good one´s.
And yes, dog´s are having that time..changing fur..I actually wear it :D 

That´s a VERY hot sauce... :D

Some seeds germinating..


So, that was my Easter...I don´t have photos about chocolates etc...just because I ate those already.. ;D
Hope your´s was good, too! Now, outside again. Sun & fun!! <3

with love
Maarit

8 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely post, Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know :)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Enjoy that sun and fun Maarit... The winter was much too long this year... I am off to take a good long walk, in the next hour :) <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi Launna :) That´s so true, winter was long! And guess what? I already burned my skin! :D Enjoy your long walk <3 :)

      Poista
    2. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

      Poista
  3. i followed you now via GFC, i hope you'll do the same.

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Great, I think picture can delegate our feeling and others...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Me too, so much can be said with pictures...

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)