keskiviikko 5. maaliskuuta 2014

mystque road

You know, I wrote one hour and now that all is gone? Woh, computers ;)

Now I have to do this fast.
Life is mystique road. You never know, what will happend in next corner.

I havent wrote so much lately and I have good reason, too: I have been worried about situation in Ukraine. Russia is our neighbor and Ukraine is close, too. I just...I hope that everything goes good..for everybody.
I know, that worrying dosent help...but, I cant help myself.

But hey, I was walking today! Without sticks! :) That was awesome. I took some photos about spring, hope you enjoy those, too:

There´s me too ;)


with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. So glad to hear you are walking without a cane... that is great Maarit... :)

    I feel for the people in Ukraine, I hope it all goes well...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks Launna, this is just so awesome! :) I CAN WALK! Such a great feeling. Now I love to clean, too ;) Being 4weeks in sofa...not good for mind. I too, hope that Ukraine goes well... I pray so....

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)