perjantai 17. tammikuuta 2014

Missing that old fashion rock´n roll life

As I drove at the store, I listened Radio City. It´s a channel for rock. Usually i hear my old favorites from there :) today was some live music from old stars, like KISS etc.

I started to think those days, whe I was young and soooo wild. I loved to spend time in backstages. No, I wasn´t groopie. I was friend.

I loved to watch those rituals, that every artist have before show. I just sat there and smiled. Then, show-time.

And wow, that live music, out loud!!! Took and takes me every time! Having a good time with friends, laughter, and music all night long!

In morning, sleep. Just to wake in afternoon to meet buddys again... oh wow, that was soooo awesome time!

I saw Mister Simmons from Kiss once, and we talked. Just that, talked. I had a chance to go to backstage in -87 (close enought?) I was/ am huge KISS fan. Still belong in Kiss- army! :D

But, just..talked. And that was so cool.

What happens in backstage, stays in there, too ;) I saw so much, but never, ever said word about those things. And not gonna!

Oh, my broken jeans, boots...tops...hair one big mess...leather jacket... music in my blood as hot as oil...wow... :)

On the road, that was my destiny, I thougth. Maybe, one day, still...it could be. Or not. Still, rock´n roll stays!






with love
Maarit

5 kommenttia:

  1. I think we have to live out some of those fantasies or we will regret it someday... that is awesome that you got to meet him... I have never been to a concert, it is on my bucket list though :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Launna, that´s true. I just dont wanna end up with bitterness one day... that was, indeed thig that i will remember always! :) Oh, you just have to go... I belive that you will enjoy ;)))

      Poista
  2. www.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.abio.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.econ.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.eng.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.agro.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.anmprd.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.food.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.genet.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.hort.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.path.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.prot.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.soil.fagr.bu.edu.eg

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)