torstai 21. marraskuuta 2013

I hate you

You come to me
when I´m tired.
You come to me,
when I´m down
 
You take take take
Even when I´m not awake.
You make me feel sad
You make me feel mad
 
You make me feel worthless
You make me feel old
Sometimes you me feel so cold
I just hate you
 
Bitterness is friend of mine
Jealousy, time to time
Why cant you just let me enjoy?
My life, my rules, your destroy.
 
 
You, my self-esteem
Going up and down
taking me on the ground
Even thought I´m not so found
 
 
Still...without you i cant be humble
Without you, I could not feel
Without you i could not love
Still...i hate you..most of the time.
 
 
 
with love
Maarit


2 kommenttia:

  1. I love the quote Maarit ... the poem is honest and open ...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Launna <3 that guote, i love it too. I realize that i haven't been so open lately. I need to be more open, for my blog and me....

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)