lauantai 21. syyskuuta 2013

I cant´t write!

Hi there,
 
I have missed you all!
 
I opened my laptop just to say something. In last week i  have had this big, huge flu. Fever, headache and muclepain... And when i opeded my computer, I juts looked at that screen without thought.
No, I dont have any smart thought now eighter, just missed here.
 
One thing made me sad and guite mad of this flu... i had a change to be in fashion show today. Real big, and in catwalk. Zizzi´s incoming. And guess what? My stomack got flu, too! :/  Unfair...
Or some meaning. I dont know and too tired to think...
 
But, I´m still here! Today, sauna, tea, garlic and sleep...
 
Hope I´m gonna be better soon and come back.
 
 
With love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Maarit... get the rest you need to get better :)

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)