lauantai 3. elokuuta 2013

i can do better

I have been busy and lazy at the same time. Busy and active with berrys, homework etc. Lazy with myself. I havent been in gym, jogging some times yes. But i have put myself last of my *to do-list*.

Not took time for myself enought. Oh yes, kittens etc took their time, but not excuse! My body seems to want more. If i let myself just be, my back starts to hurt and i get my restless feet even restless. Then I dont sleep. Do you have restless feets? If so, what so you do with them? Any good tips?

Ok, so..now I woke and time to do something about that. Maybe, if I make a new *to do-list*

  • Take time and go to the gym
  • Take time to put facial mask
  • Read a book
  • Go some coffee place and enjoy
  • Write more
  • Laught
  • Go for night ride
  • Do zumba
Those are the things, that i have missed, and forgot to do. Today, i start from that zumba. I love dancing! I have danced all my life! I have 3 DVD of zumba at home, so I dont need to wait when there´s classes. Those rhytms...oh yeah ;) and, after sauna....that facial mask. There, my plan.
with love
Maarit
 
 



3 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana Maarit, sun to do -listan asiat on just tollasia kivoja ja parhaita! :) Ja tykkään sun pohdinnoista blogista, sä selvästikin välität siitä mitä teet elämässäs ja haluut tsempata itteäs tekemään paremmin :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Susanna!!! Kiitos :)) tekee tosi hyvää kuulla että tykkäät. Oot kyllä niin mahti tapaus ihmisenä <3

      Poista
    2. Susanna!!! Kiitos :)) tekee tosi hyvää kuulla että tykkäät. Oot kyllä niin mahti tapaus ihmisenä <3

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)