perjantai 19. heinäkuuta 2013

With love

Sometimes i walk in shadows of darkness
just to see some light.
 
I love with passion
I hate with no heart
 
sometimes i say "so what"?
One day i say no, i´m not.
 
I´m no hero
not ready to die
 
when i kiss
i mean it
 
I´m only human
Hey! I´m human, with proud
 
I need my freedom
and i need your love
 
Let me ride free
still, take me in your arms
 
Running wild
driving fast
 
in cover of sheets
just you and me
 
take a look in my eyes
all you want to know
is there....
 
me, myself and I
my soul.
 
You will see me
take it or leave
 
All i want to be
Is me.
 
Does that make any sense?
Hell, it´s just me.
 
 
 
with love
Maarit


2 kommenttia:

  1. This makes sense Maarit... you just want to be you... I just want to be me and be loved for it:)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :) it took a while for me to understand that....

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)