keskiviikko 10. heinäkuuta 2013

Thank you mom and dad

I never had a chance to really thank you both. Because of you, I´m what I am. My childhood, i was happy and safe. I learned important skills, tools to grow up. And also cherish my inner child. To be strong and understanding. We didnt have much money..but we had so much more. Love. Safe, happy home. Fun. You were my parents and did that job so well. Love you both so and RIP till we meet again <3












My dad looks  just like Elvis, only with sky-blue eyes  :D
 
Me, my grandma and dad
 
 
with love
Maarit
 

4 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana postaus ja AH noi kaikki kuvat on niiiin parhautta! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Susanna, kiitos ihanuus :)) Mäkin ihan oman itseni näköinen ;DD

      Poista
  2. Maarit... I am glad you have nice memories of your parents... sorry that you lost them :-/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Launna :) I´m sorry too..but, I´m happy that i had a change to spend my childhood with them...still, sometimes miss them. That´s life, i guess...

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)