torstai 18. heinäkuuta 2013

My day(s)

In these days, i can really say that next photos tell their story...I have (99hjpgp7++jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj)<-----that is one of the kittens writing....named Tuikku :)  Yes, i have laughed, cried, being tired...still...Enjoyed every minute...2 big dogs and 4 cats...that is guite a lot in one house, i have to tell. 3 of cats is kittens, so they have energy. Like ping pong balls! I put photos here, let them speak. I have to admit now, i´m a bit tired for nursing.. woh....

Tuikku ;) One I´m keeping


 Very tired mother





Veikko and Vilma
And me..with new Samsung Galaxy 4
which i love.
 
I will tell you about that more, later. I really need some rest now.
 
With love
Maarit
 
 
                          And...wow...i managed to lose most of my pics from here and Picasa...huoks..

1 kommentti:

  1. Maarit... the kitties are adorable... they do have a ton of energy:)

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)