torstai 20. kesäkuuta 2013

Midsummer festival

Oh yes, it is tomorrow. Fest full of magic. For ladies, time to try to see future husband...

There are many, many ways to do that but the simplest is to pick 7 different flowers under your pillow and in your dream you will see that future huspand of yours..

But the best one is in midnight, go and run in the rye field...naked. I bet that someone is coming there with you!! ;DDD

Midsummer fest is mosly time for friends, eat well andreally do some magic. It´s so old tradition, and there are such a beautiful things in fest..big fire, midsummer birchs...all night long is so light...like a nightless night. And of couse...sauna. Many, many times in one night..midnight swimming...
 




So, good Midnight fest to all :)
with love
Maarit
xxx

2 kommenttia:

  1. Maarit... I am going to try the seven different flowers... I will let you know if I learn anything or just get a great sleep from the beautiful smells :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Way to go Launna!! Tell me then....;) never know!!! I try one thing, will you know it later...let's see...:D

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)