sunnuntai 16. kesäkuuta 2013

dream and fly

Feeling the stress
Feeling the pain
Need to getaway
Need a break
 
I close my eyes
See nothing but dark
Free my mind
And take that ride
 
Throught that darkness
I see blue sky
I feel my self
Flying so high
 
My course is to you baby
My compass leads to love
My mind feel reliefed
As i see your heart
 
As i feel that wind in my skin
The warmth of sun
I dare to dream more
Free my mind
 
What i dream?
I cant tell
Too privat
But one day i will share
 
On and on, free your mind
Take that ride
And meet me in the sky
We can fly so high....
 
 
 
 
 
with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. We really do have to be free in the mind before we can be free in any other part of our life:-)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. So true, and i just (better now that neverever?) learned that.. :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)