keskiviikko 15. toukokuuta 2013

Working with nature

That time is here!!! Putting potatos, garlic, sallad, tomatos etc in ground. That time, when i´m in my vegetable garden, putting my hand in soil...sun is shining..that is my time to relax from everything. Warm soil, one potato..another..no time.. stressfree zone.

Appletree, open it´s flowers..cherrytree, coming white bit by bit. All berry pushes are green. Birds, happy. One has a nest just close to the house. I sit in sun, just listening.. nature talks to me :)

Every small flower, that i see..are growing. Not too fast, but still bit by bit, day by day...Blue, yellow..And summer is just starting!!!

Love is in my heart, i dont have to worry about that. Just live in this moment..enjoy with moter nature in these awesome moments. :) Perfect.

 




 
With love
Maarit

1 kommentti:

  1. All we can do is live in the moment and enjoy it while it is here ;)

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)