torstai 9. toukokuuta 2013

waves of mind

Up, down, side, bottom...all terms of life. I was sitting near this small waterfall (ok, not so big, but i really forgot the english word for smaller :D) and watched waves, water..Going slowly, throught rocks, faster, calming down...like mind. My mind works same. Between here and there i can think million things, make conclusions and calm down. Or get nervous, happy...

That water, it never stopped. I runs free, and when one wave come´s to the end, new is coming...river is renewed all the time!
Like mind, thoughts come and go. Sometimes run free, sometimes there´s a dam. But even that will brake for a weight of thoughts.

Sometimes wetry to control our mind too much! Just sometimes..letting thoughts run free is so liberating...

I have a small dam in my mind now, i started that new super me lifechange and my body is wondering, what the ****are you doing! :D So, it takes couple days more to get use to this. Dont mind about misspellings etc. Just hope you get my point here....

I put some pics from that place, where i sat. Love to sit near water, so realxing...












With love
Maarit

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Your comment is my pleasure :)