torstai 30. toukokuuta 2013

Summertime

I'm sitting in gas station's terrace, cup of coffee front of me and taking sun.
In Next table is 6 older man, talking..Farmers. They have such a good stories, that i just have to laught! I'm telling you, in country, there's just easiest people to listen!

I can hear birds still, even here is much cars around.. this is tobaccoplace, not allowed to smoke inside. No, i dont smoke! But here is the best stories!

Wooden table, motorbikes..sun..flys.. And so many stories :)

Many, many things to enjoy in summer, this is just one of those...

OK, time to start to listen and enjoy the sun :)

Oh, i'm a grandmom! Kind Of.. cat's ;)

with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Sometimes sitting in those coffee shops... you get to hear the most interesting stories :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes!! :) I love to listen those srotys from people with great life experience :) I rather hang out i those places than in fashionplaces ;))

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)