lauantai 27. huhtikuuta 2013

pain belongs to writing

Said that funny, yep...but it´s true. Sometimes, when your heart is full of happyness..it´s harder to write!? When you feel sad, or pain...easyer. Saying "Like a poet need a pain" is so true...Every emotions are so important, but for me...somehow..sadness is the best.

Melancholia is my home then. Creative people feels everything so strongly, maybe too so sometimes. Like now, i have this racking pain in my heart. Why? I need my love. I feel like i´m trapped in my own mind. Stomping but nor going anywhere with my life. Sad songs are the best.Missing my lover is my muse.

And you know what? Now i´m in my best for writing. Crazy! And my "normal" moodis still being so poitive, laughing and happy. But those, who know me best..i guess you do, too.. knows that my serious side is there too. And that, want to have long conversations with someone. Oh, of course happy one, too!

Sometimes, in this life now..i feel somehow..weard? To feel like this. It really takes samekind people around to understand. For "normal" people is so hard to understand..and that´s ok, we all have so different things to do and feelings to feel.

Maybe just... ok, need my pain..and happyness...but need more balance...? Oh, sweet pain...oh, sweet love...:) I guess i´m a bit wild child, who needs understanding. Grown woman and inner child is out there... wants to go to swing...with high heels. Yep. That´s me. Do you have same feelings? If do, let me know..i dont want to be alone ; D

 





With love
Maarit

5 kommenttia:

  1. Maarit... I think this is true, when I am sad I can write detailed emotions... when I am happy my posts are much fluffier...

    The good thing about writing the sad things is I get the pain out into words... it makes me feelings more real :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :) Launna, funny that we really do need that! And that is so true...getti.g it out and also learning...we are alive :)

      Poista
    2. :) Launna, funny that we really do need that! And that is so true...getti.g it out and also learning...we are alive :)

      Poista
  2. if im sad i cant write a blog post >.< but i cant a diary xD nice post!!

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :) i do much better with pain :D Thank you :)
      Will do that!

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)