maanantai 29. huhtikuuta 2013

kissing my tears

As the sun comes up, i dont want to wake
I think more and more, why do i have to
And i feel that tear coming down
Meeting my lips
 
I dont wanna eat, i dont deserve energy
I dont wanna..no, i cant go out
I hate to see happy people
Makes me cry
 
I dont wanna look at the mirrow
I dont know, who i´m looking for
That woman, that i use to know, gone
Sad, tired woman..stranger
 
All fancy clothes, and i choose oldest
Like i´m hoping to disappear the crowd
And in my mind i pray for someone to see me
Feeling like ghost
 
I´m wondering, what is wrong with me
I´m not like i use to be
I kiss my tear as it falls in my cheek
Giving it my wish....
 
In my heart, i know this is for better
I´m growin, i know
But this pain, with tears..
Need to fight, even thought i´m tired
 
Cant give up now, just cant....


 
With love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Your poem is so heartfelt and honest. Very moving.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, thank you so much! I appreciate your comment, and glad that you felt it :)

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)