torstai 24. tammikuuta 2013

Wellcome almost full moon

It's almost here, old friend.. Full moon. Even thought it's not guite full yet, i Can feel it.
This.. energy! it's past midnight already, but i feel like young horse.. Ready to run!
yes, i am totally mooncrazy.
I Dont Sleep, I write these weard things, i dream big.

It's that Kind of feeling like i really can do anything i want! Even fly! I love that feeling.

Just.. in the morning.. not so fun anymore.

Time to try some sleep, wish me luck..
And you, Moon.. do Your magic ;))you know, What i mean, dont you?

with Love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. The moon is magic! Yes,I recognize all dreaming during this time!
    Wish you a great weekend my friend! Anna Karin

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Magic time ;) you too, my friend! Have a great weekend!
      Maarit

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)