lauantai 26. tammikuuta 2013

Matrix wisdom

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

That line is from movie Matrix. And as may i add, very wise. Wakening...very hard! When you look at your life, and realizwe, that all you belive, all you want, all you know...those are just a easy way of living.

To see, life without things, without items, without that feeling of fear.. you will wake. And see that what you thought is your life..is yours but! Also something is missing. And those things you thought that are safe...are not.

When you wanna see, you need to let go. Then you can see that realness, that, what´s reall important in your life and why.

New is more scarier than old, always. Facing something new...that means you have to let go from something old, safe. There´s no telling is that new path better or wors. That´s where you have to challenge you, be strong.

Like Anthony de Mell says, staying covers is more safe..i think same idea is in that line from matrix. If you wanna see, it´s not easy.. but real. Staying in bed..you will continue as you were.
Guestion: are you happy then? Really, happy in your life?

All people are a bit selfish, that´s normal and healty!!! Cuz it´s about in YOUR life. You should be selfish.

Do you understand, what i´m trying to tell?? Not so easy! :DD easy sublect....

I have noticed, that waking up is hurting, but it´s more like sweet pain, and i really feel more. I give my mind more room to play, to think.

I dont wanna sleep. I wanna be free!
I dont wanna follow, i wanna think!
I dont wanna settle,
I wanna love!
I want to be me.




So, have a great weekend
with love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. I just want to be me too Maarit :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Launna , me too :) me, i mean..and you to be you.. :DD omg, words.. ;D

      Poista

Your comment is my pleasure :)