lauantai 29. joulukuuta 2012

white world

It is, outside. So pure and beautifull. I love to live in country, here this nature is so fresh. So...white. Everything looks like postcard, and i can walk in that card.

Yesterday i saw horse with rider in this road, where i was jogging. I have to say, i love horses! That rider, nice woman, invited me to visit her stables. Trust me, i´m gonna do just that! She lives next to me, so it just cant be more convenient.

Cuz photos are really more better to tell about snowy Finland...so i´m gonna share my world and love for nature with you ;) Hope you enjoy...

 

 




 










And this is sort of like collection of my holidays :)
 
 



With love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. Snowy landscape pictures are beautiful to look at, I just don't want to go out in it:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. ;) I just love to run those snowy roads ;) snow crazy, I think...

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)