tiistai 11. joulukuuta 2012

Night time thoughts

First time ever, i seem to have this sort of lock for writing. Not like that i dont have any ideas, no. I'm just been tired! Like sometimes body is hurting For work up, i feel like my brains are now just a same.

Then i realised that i have being writing almost every day, one of my blogs or book!
I havent Spend holiday From writing! No wonder then..

Now i feel like i wanna let loose and do something nice. Like go out and listen some good livemusic.. just relax and have fun.

Good old rock&roll ;)

Some people Can say that writing is'nt real job, and you just sit in chair in your ass. What's so hard on that? Well, I Will Say:try it and then you know...

this is me just thinking in middle of night, just..writing ;))

So good Night all

with love
Maarit

4 kommenttia:

  1. Writing is not easy, and coming with good content every time you do a blog post is very hard work. Sometimes you do need a break away from the computer in order to refresh your mind, and a good nights sleep is always helpful.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you sooo much, that means a lot to me... :) and you are right, small break is in order sometimes..:)

      Poista
  2. Writing is not always easy... but wow your photo is superb! Very special and with lots of feelings in it! Thank you for sharing!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hej Anna :) thank you too, that i took, during driving to home..it was awesome view!! Glad that you like :)

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)