keskiviikko 26. joulukuuta 2012

Moving on

This Christmas was so beautiful
It showed me with meaningful
All those things I have missed
All those feelings I have lost

I found those, here with you
Words care, trust and love
Feeling for good
To trust enough
For the letting go

So I will say goodbye for my past
I can let go
I can live free
I can be me.

No, I will never forget that
No, I will not be shame
I will always love you
My life

But time is come
To move on
Live this life
As it is meant to be

With love
With feelings
With mistakes
Most of all : as me..

Feeling free to be me

With love
Maarit

2 kommenttia:

  1. It feels wonderful to be free... I guess that is why I need to make some changes or I will never feel free again...

    VastaaPoista
  2. That is so true Launna, and really...we are somehow in right path, cuz it´s in our mind..wanting to be free from those bad things..i know, thati still have things to win, but i´m gonna do just that ;)

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)