lauantai 29. joulukuuta 2012

Cant stop writing

I just can´t. My mind is full of these thoughts.
Thoughs about love, life, road of life. I feel like a little girl, dressed up like a woman.
Inside of me is this fire, burning like a summer sun.
 
I can hear your thoughs, i can feel your touch. But i cant see you.
 
If i had to be there right now, here is where i am.
 
 
If you are looking for me,
I´m not so hard to find.
 
Secret is in life, secret is in love.
For that i might grow, for that i will fight.
 
 
These are just some thoughts,
where those came, i dont know.
 
This crazy fever, hope it dont burn me down.
 
All those thoughts, have reason
Let me cool down
And let that fire of mine
warm you down....
 
 
 
 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Sometimes when I am writing the words spill out faster than I can type... I know the feeling:)

    VastaaPoista

Your comment is my pleasure :)